Easter background

Sunday, February 8, 2009

I really should have been more productive....

I really should have been more productive today....

But I wasn't. I slept in this morning until about 8:45. But, for some reason, by 10:30, I was falling asleep at my desk. Not kidding. So I layed down around noon until 3ish. Talk about a day half wasted!!

Got up and the girls and I did some homework. Mid-terms are next week and I have a couple of assignments due, so there's plenty to do in that department. I only have one problem with taking this English class. I find myself typing and re-typing, and re-reading, and re-typing everything!! Good Lord, Sara, it's a BLOG, not an assignment!! lol

Then I spent a good portion of the evening on Facebook. More time wasted.... lol. But I think I needed some mindless things to do for awhile. I finally decided to be a little more productive. I've been sorting my file-sharing files, listing on eBay, and working on the pictures that are saved on my computer. I like to burn cd's of photoshows for people, but it actually takes a little bit of work. I'm also anal about the pics, so I have to edit them first. I really enjoy doing it though; I just wish I had more time to put towards it.

Heather was pretty good today. Actually, she was really good today. The only time that I had to holler at the girls today was 20 minutes before bedtime, because they decided to start running around the house. Of course Jon was helping, so he got yelled at, too. Such is life.....

So I guess I'll go back to actually doing something.....

1 comment:

unspoken said...

yeah i am still waiting for my photoshow from last christmas..that would be christmas of 07 not 08 (of course i am waiting for that one too.)lol j/k if i want pics of my kids i'll just copy them. umm think i might go nap with the TB factory out here...oh and i am sure you'll be reading this at 2am so GO TO SLEEP SARA!! docs' orders..he hee..