Easter background

Monday, October 6, 2008

Well, this could be interesting.....

Here I am. Sara. It's me. And us. Us would be Jon,

Heather, Taylor,
3 cats, Tommy, Jerrie (aka Critter), Hoover,

my immediate family, my extended family, my friends, and finally, my daycare kids and families. If you know me then you may just end up here. Lucky you. :) Seriously, if you don't want to be named in my blogs, e-mail me and I might just respect your privacy.


Jon & I have been married since 1995. We met at Meijer (in Mt. Pleasant), got married, and moved here to Twin Lake (just north of Muskegon) in 1996. We have 2 girls, Heather was born March 25, 1998 and Taylor was born October 25, 2000. There's the statistics.

Now for the disclaimer. I swear. No really, I do. I may offend someone. Guess what? Tough. This blog is going to be my place to vent. And if I feel like throwing out an F-Bomb, I'm gonna. So, welcome to my diary of sorts, and enjoy the ride!!!

No comments: