Easter background

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Our Day

My Mom called me this morning at 9:15 and just so happened to wake me up. EVERY TIME, no lie, that I'm able to sleep in, that woman calls and wakes me up. But she got a surprise today, because she also woke HEATHER up!! lol That's my girl....

So I faced reality, got up and showered. I started taking Melatonin to help me fall asleep faster, but I'm dragging ASS even more in the morning (yes, that can happen, Katie), so I think I'm done with that. (Just in case someone thinks that I'm a druggie, Melatonin is produced naturally in everybody; it's a chemical that helps you fall asleep. Heather takes it to help her fall asleep because of the stimulants that she's on during the day for her adhd).

So after my shower, I did some laundry and cleaning up, then sat down to study. Next thing you know, I'm sawing logs. I have no idea what happened; I just know that I took that Melatonin last night and it just didn't wear off, apparently. I woke up at noon, just in time to get ready to leave for the football game that Taylor was cheering for. We got there about 45 minutes early, then the game before us ran a half hour late, which sucked. We finally got through our game, which they won 46 to 0. Holy spanking of the other team....


Came home to Riley, Bronson, and Bretten. OMG, 3 boys, lol. They were in the process of demolishing the playroom. That's fine; they got along pretty well, no major issues. Bretten has been here for only a week after being cared for by Grandma. He's doing a bit of crying because he misses his Mom, but he's adjusting quite well.


Once his Mom gets here (a little after 12), I'm going to bed. I have to get up early to go to a baby shower in the morning.......

No comments: