Easter background

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Got woke up at 11 this morning by the phone. Got up and showered and started homework. I have to make blocks for my ECE class. And reading, holy cow is there alot of reading!!

Met Mom in Rothbury to pick up the girls. We had an awesome day; they didn't fight, Heather was super good, and I got alot of homework & more reading done. Made dinner, Taylor showered, and got them to bed.
On Extremem Makeover Home Edition they had a woman & her family on there from North Carolina. She's a childcare provider, too. They got a 5000 square foot house and a 500 square foot daycare that's attached to their home. So Katie, Judy & I hatched out a plan.... Have them build a house here on our property for us, build a house on Judy's property for Katie, and build a mother-in-law type apartment for Judy. She said that was fine with her; she'd give up her property for that. Man, that would be nice....
So it was a really bland day, but I feel like I got alot done homework-wise.....

No comments: