Easter background

Saturday, October 25, 2008

My Baby....

My baby's birthday is today. Taylor is 8. Holy crimony, where did the time go???
I had her via a scheduled c-section, which turned out to be a good thing, because she was breech. I loved our time in the hospital after her birth. It was not only great bonding time, but I got to sleep, was fed 3 square meals a day, other people changed my bedding, read when I wanted to, and more.

She's been such a joy in my life. She's a really good kid, and wears her heart on her sleeve. She's a friendly person, and has many friends at school. She gets along with everybody. She's not perfect, but she really is a great person.

So happy birthday, baby girl. Mommy loves you........

She thought this thing sticking to her butt was the funniest thing ever!!

Taylor loves her tubbies.

She was falling asleep while eating popcorn. When trying to take the bowl from her to put her to bed, she would wake up and throw a fit; she wasn't ready for bed and wanted that popcorn, lol.

That's just my silly Taylor....

I love this picture; she's so sweet.....

Hmmm, wonder what happened to her shirt? lol

She fell asleep in the Elmo chair while watching a movie.

Brushing her teeth.

She loves her Daddy....

Cute little conehead.

No comments: