Easter background

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Thursday, October 16, 2008

I stayed up way too late and paid for it. I dragged butt today. I thought I didn't have much to do as far as errands, but was wrong once again. Katie got here and I went to the gym, the post office, and Ealy to drop off Heather's Oxybutinin (for daytime wetting).

Came home and showered, then went to Nat. City and Meijer to get groceries. Food prices sure are outrageous. Only one cart this week and I still spent $250. And I only got a few things that weren't on my list.

Came home and napped. Got up and cancelled my Dr. appt. with the dermatologist. (I ended up with acne in my 30's - go figure). Jon took Tay to cheerleading tonight, while I stayed home and beat kids. :)

Speaking of kids, I just checked on a couple of daycare kids that are sleeping. Tyler keeps getting out of his pack and play and goes to sleep with his brother, Ethan. I've tried discouraging it in the past, but it's so cute that tonight I just left them.

No comments: