Easter background

Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Sunday, 2009

It was a good day. I stayed up too late again, and slept in until around 10:30. The girls and the phone kept waking me up, but it was nice to lay there and doze off.

We went to my parent's house for dinner today. We had ham, scalloped potatoes, corn, green bean casserole, rolls, Deanna's jello, deviled eggs, and more. Kelsey made cupcakes, and the cupcake and the frosting had crushed pineapple. GREAT CUPCAKES, KELS!!! I love pineapple..... Anyways, we sat around and chatted for awhile, had dessert, then came home about 5:30. Jon dropped Heather, Taylor, and I off at home and he went to his parent's house near Mt. Pleasant.

I've been doing paperwork and cleaning up since then. I like to start the week off with a clean house, and ended up cleaning Friday night, then again today. We're pigs, lol. I did have daycare kids here on Saturday, too, and that's usually messy. I still have to do my billing and actually have homework to do. Not sure if I'll get to that homework, but.........

No comments: