Easter background

Sunday, March 1, 2009

I'm cold

And I hate being cold. But I'll live. I plugged in my chair and maybe my ass will be on fire shortly..... But who gives a shit. Told you I have random thoughts, lol.

I slept today until almost noon. But I actually slept like shit and woke up more than I slept, so really I didn't sleep in. Or did I..... That's one of the great things about having kids who are a little older. I can doze off on the couch and they are fine with doing stuff around the house. I can trust them (I hope, lol). And if Heather starts yelling at Taylor, I wake up enough to stop it.

I then cleaned for the afternoon. Oh, what fun. Jon vacuumed the bedroom and our bathroom and changed our sheets, and that helped alot. But there's still a shitload of laundry to do. It will happen eventually...

Taylor went to a birthday party today from 2-4. It will be the last time that she goes over there, 'cuz they smoke in the house. I told Taylor that if she wants the little girl to come over to play here, that was fine; but that I wasn't going to let her go back over there to play. I think she understood; as much as an 8 year old can. And when she got home I made her put her jacket and clothes into the laundry basket and take a shower. Eww

I made spaghetti for dinner. It was nummy. I use Prego for the sauce; the flavor is just awesome, imo...

We had a family movie night. We watched Space Chimps. It was cute. Taylor made popcorn, and I made Heather's fleece blanket. She wanted to sleep with it, but I'm washing it first. That's just how I roll......

No comments: