Easter background

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Ridiculously Cold

For the first time EVER!!! my kids were late and missed the bus on Wednesday last week. I was supposed to have a 7:00 drop-off, and they were my alarm. They didn't come until 8.... I had another daycare parent get here at 7:45 to get her granddaughter and my girls on the bus; that was my wake-up call. Luckily she offered to take my girls to school that day. THAT was awesome.....

So today, it's NEGATIVE 15 degrees. EVERY day I have kids with snowpants start getting ready at 7:42, then at 7:45 the rest of the kids get dressed and ready for the bus; then we go out. Evidently today the bus driver was a little ahead of schedule. We stood out there in the freezing cold for 15 minutes before I decided to warm up the Durango and have us sit in it. We sat at the bus stop for a few minutes before I decided that we were late, not the bus.

I took the kids to school. OMG, I do NOT miss having to get up and go to work outside the home every day. It's too damn cold for me!!!!

There, my whine fest is done...... :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well now you know how i feel...lmao!