Easter background

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Got 10 inches yesterday....

Of snow. Honestly, who needs 10 inches of snow in less than a 24 hour period????? My front yard is up to my chest, and taller than Taylor.

Anyways...... We went to the Dutcher's for the week-end for Christmas. It's late, but Tyler (Jon's nephew) came home from California. I think that boy is trying to get a ton of seeing friends in the week that he's home. It's good to see him, though. It's funny to think that he's a "grown man" now. He's only 19, but to see him living on his own many, many states away is strange. What happened to that cute little 4 year old little boy who got embarassed because he said hi to me and called me by Jon's ex-girlfriend??? lmao OMG, that was funny!!

So I've come home and am working on paperwork, billing, etc. Trying to get ready for the week. I'm 2 weeks worth of themes behind; I really need to get that moving. I like to be prepared for the week to actually teach those little heathens something. So, I guess I'll get moving........

No comments: