Easter background

Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

Well, here it is. January 1, 2009. I think everyone stops to think about what they want for the new year about this time, and I'm no different. I want to be more financially stable, I want to lose weight (eating healthier and exercising more), I want peace and happiness for all of my family and friends..... the list could go on.

We're starting off a little rocky, I guess, but I know that we are blessed. Jon and I have our marital problems, but I want us to go to counseling. I was just waiting for the new year; it's been so chaotic the last couple of months. But right now, that's my number one priority.

He's also been laid off. Hopefully not for long, especially because we will lose our health insurance in mid-February. Not cool. So the sooner the better when it comes to him getting back to work.

Heather is doing ok right now; she's a little bitchy lately (excuse me for calling my 10 year old bitchy, but it is what it is, lol). We've taken her off of the Prozac, and I think some hormonal changes are happening.

And my weight, well, some I can control, and some I can't. I'm on some meds that make me gain weight. What I really need to do is scrape my taste buds off, then I'd be fine. And going to the gym has got to happen on a regular basis, 'cuz I'm tired of being fat!! But I have to wait for the doctor's ok since I had the hsyterectomy 2 weeks ago. But I feel confident that I can at least start out on the treadmill...... baby steps.

So that's it. Oh, and I hope to blog more. When the girls were born I started notebooks for them, where I would write to them about their days. I ran out of time for that YEARS ago. But, with the technology that's out there now, there shouldn't be any reason for me not to type it all up. Yes, writing it out is more personal, but I think in the long run they'd rather have me hang out with them and do something than take the time to hand-write everything.

So, love to you all. I don't say it often enough, but my family and friends is the most important thing to me, and I hope to express it even more than what I ever have.........

No comments: