Easter background

Thursday, April 9, 2009

4/9/09

Today was a pretty busy day with lots of kids. It's spring break, so there's a few extras hanging around. Makes it more fun, though. I just wish I had more time to do individual things with each of them.

We started a new baby this week. Her name is Emma and she's 7 months old. She's a good baby and loves to play with the infant toys.

Heather & Taylor came home today from my parents house. They've been there for the past 2 nights. It's nice to open their bedroom door after they've gone to sleep and just look at them.

Heather is doing WONDERFUL on her new & upped meds. Her ADHD and ODD is so much more in control, and she's noticing it, too. I am loving the extra and longer hugs from her; she sure can be such a sweet kid!

I started back to school this week and am going on Mondays and Wednesdays. I have Comp II from 12:30 - 2:10 and Psychology from 2:30 - 4:10. I really like these 2 classes. I've always enjoyed writing and English classes in high school. Haven't written in a loooong time, though, lol. Things have changed in the past 18 years, to say the least! And I really enjoy human services kind of work/learning. I liked working for Pathways when I was a Parent Aide. But the pay sucked and it just doesn't work having a 2nd job when my daycare is open 24/6.

I ended up with an A in Healthy Environments and an A- in Comp I last semester. Made the Dean's list again. Hopefully that will help with any financial aid that I'll need. I didn't have to pay for anything again this semester. I have, in the past, had to pay some out of pocket, then get reimbursed. It's no fun paying the payments, but the check at the end of the semester is nice.

No comments: